Situated on 20,000 acres in the South Carolina, the Montage Palmetto Bluff is a charming lowcountry escape. Whether you need a destination for a family getaway or a relaxing weekend trip, this resort is just the spot. And with their “Suite ‘n Stay” promotion, when you reserve any suite you can get the adjoining room complimentary with a three night minimum!
When to Go:
Though it is a year-round destination, spring and fall are ideal times to visit. It is great for fall break, Thanksgiving, and Easter.
Where to Stay:
The resort has a range of accommodations. The main inn has rooms and suites, and there are stand-alone cottages and cottage suites. For larger groups, take advantage of the Montage Residences with full kitchens and a golf cart.
Things to do:
- The May River is the lowcountry background for the resort. There is an onsite river outfitter at Wilson Landing Marina for all boat rentals, fishing, kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding and there’s a 1913 motor yacht for a fun cruise.
- Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-hole golf course
- Palmetto Bluff Shooting Club with 13 shooting clays
- There are bikes available for your stay to ride around Palmetto Bluff
- Croquet and Bocce
- Spa Montage
- Day trips: The hotel has 4 Mercedes available on a first come first serve basis for a quick trip to Bluffton or a day trip to Charleston, Hilton Head or Savannah.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant ($60.00 credit per room, pre day)
- $100 USD Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not valid on products, not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi