Using her own extensive travel experience combined with the expertise of the entire network of Brownell consultants and the company’s global connections, Martha is able to plan customized trips that include the best hotels, guides, activities, restaurants, and transportation.
With outstanding organizational skills, Martha thoroughly considers all the logistics of each clients’ trip, preparing detailed itineraries containing maps, confirmations, and recommendations. In addition, as a Virtuoso-affiliated advisor, Martha is able to provide her clients with complimentary extras, upgrades, and amenities at fine resorts around the world. This level of service results in stress-free planning and relaxed, enjoyable travel.
We are honored to be recognized as members of Brownell Travel’s top sales group, the 1887 Club, as well as the Independent Affiliate with the highest sales increase for the year. It is our pleasure to make your travel dreams come true!
Martha’s Travel Experiences
Martha injects her passion for travel into each client’s customized trip. With her knowledge of family and group travel, you can rest assured that your trip will be planned by someone who has the skills and knowledge to make it wonderful.
Here’s a peek inside Martha’s travel scrapbook. You’ll get a real sense of a seasoned traveler whose own memorable adventures have included:
- Touring Capetown on the back of vintage sidecar motorcycle
- Enjoying sundowners on safari in South Africa
- Getting wet at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- Fjording streams and snowmobiling on glaciers in Iceland
- Cruising the Greek Isles on a private yacht
- Wine, olive oil and truffles tasting in Croatia
- Exploring the Galapagos Islands with Lindblad Expeditions
- White-water tubing at Rio Perdido, Costa Rica
- Touring the southern coast of Spain, Seville and Madrid
- Wine-tasting in the Santa Ynez Valley from Santa Barbara‘s El Encanto Resort
- Enjoying big powder days at Aspen, Snowmass and Beaver Creek
- Snorkeling for conch in Turks & Caicos
- Shopping for unique local crafts in Lima, Peru
- Snowmobiling in Montana
- Hiking in Zion National Park
- Swimming with stingrays in the Cayman Islands
- Cruising the Mediterranean Sea with Seabourn Cruiselines
- Lodging in a family-owned castle in Scotland
- Enjoying Edinburgh during the Fringe Festival
- Tromping through the snow at the Winter Carnival in Quebec City
- Rafting the Snake River in Jackson Hole
- Camping in Yellowstone
- Exploring Yosemite with pre-schoolers
- Rising early to see the sunrise over the Grand Canyon
- Bareboat-chartered sailing in the British Virgin Islands
- Caving in Barbados
Learn more About Martha Rhodes and her affiliation with Brownell:
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
– St. Augustine
For more information, contact Martha directly.