Our clients experience luxury travel arrangements and VIP treatment at top hotels around the world. Through our Brownell affiliate membership with Virtuoso and our extensive network of exclusive partnerships and affiliations we create memorable experiences that are customized just for you and difficult to duplicate on your own.
Read more below on the fabulous amenities our clients receive!
The Four Seasons Preferred Partner program is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the world. Through our affiliation with Brownell Travel, our clients receive a premium level of service. We share the Four Seasons commitment to exceptional quality, ensuring that our clients are always treated with the utmost care and attention.
Our affiliation with Brownell Travel, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, allows our clients to enjoy special value-added benefits at all Four Seasons hotels and resorts worldwide. These benefits have been standardized across all properties. These Preferred Partner Benefits are available on all published rates and corporate promotions, and also, in some cases, on other packages.
As a guest within the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, clients enjoy:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom
- An Extra value-added amenity, such as:
- Spa credit of $100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Golf credit of $100 once during stay (not applicable to pro shop purchases)
- Food and beverage credit of $100
- An Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
- Top-level managers at all Four Seasons properties are ready to respond to your needs
- You’ll also have access to the best guest-room inventory!
Ritz-Carlton STARS Program
Through our affiliation with Brownell Travel, our top agency relationship with the Ritz-Carlton Hotel group will enhance your hotel and resort experience. Brownell Travel is proud to be a member of the Ritz Carlton STARS Program, a program which was established in 2002 for an elite group of the top-producing travel agencies.
As a guest within the Ritz Carlton STARS Program, our clients enjoy:
- Top priority waitlist in sold out situations
- No walk policy in sold out situations
- First priority for specialty requests — room types, bedding, location & connecting rooms
- Personal welcome by hotel management
- Welcome card from the General Manager
- Pre-registration and express check in
- 4:00 pm late check out upon request
- Continental breakfast for two
- Complimentary in room amenity
- Room or suite upgrade subject to availability at check in. For some select hotels, upgrade may be at time of reservation.
Typically, we are able to combine STARS with the Virtuoso Benefits… creating an incredible experience for you.
Rosewood Elite Program
Rosewood hotels and resorts are among the most special and divine properties in the world. Many are historically significant properties that were once the private playgrounds of America’s elite such as the Rockefeller family. Through our status as a Rosewood Elite agency, we are pleased to offer you insider’s access at these amazing hotels and resorts.
As a guest within the Rosewood Elite Program, our clients receive:
- VIP Recognition by hotel staff and managing director
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Special on-property staff dedicated to you as an Elite client. Personal welcome for Elite clients
- Top-of-waitlist Elite priority in high demand periods like holidays
Rosewood Elite agencies are often extended special promotions that include complimentary nights, upgrades, double upgrades and more. We are able to combine these offers with your Elite benefits to create an exceptional value for you.
Belmond Bellini Club
In February 2006, Belmond Hotels, Trains and Cruises unveiled The Bellini Club to its 100 top agencies. This exclusive, invitation-only club was developed to forge a closer working relationship between Belmond and selected agency partners, resulting in exceptional value for our clients.
Membership in The Bellini Club gives our clients access exclusive offers and services. As a member of The Bellini Club, we also receive advance notification of private sales BEFORE they are published through other information channels.
As a guest within the Belmond Bellini Club Program, our clients receive:
- A special treatment upon arrival at Belmond properties including VIP courtesies in your room
- A welcome letter from the hotel’s General Manager recognizing you is presented to you upon arrival
- Belmond offers complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access with any room type booking
- A US$500 gift voucher per booking will be presented on our behalf to each customer who purchases a Belmond experience worth a minimum of US$5,000 (*conditions apply)
Bellini Club members have priority for wait lists and a dedicated club secretary and central reservations help desk. Belmond promises a world of unique experiences: the unexpected, the authentic and the meaningful. The Belmond collection encircles the globe with hotels, rail journeys and river adventures on six continents. From grand city landmarks to wilderness safaris, from iconic restaurants to canal cruises, Belmond sees travel as an opportunity for enrichment and surprise.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
When you choose to stay at any St. Regis, W or Starwood Luxury Collection hotel in the world, our clients become a Starwood Elite guest. Through this program, we are able to offer our clients upgrade privliges and added-value amenities with no fine print caveats. Our clients are not required to book their stay with any certain credit card, or be a member of the Starwood points program.
St. Regis, W and Starwood Luxury Collection Benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast, daily
- Priority upgrade upon arrival, if available
- Value-added welcome amenity
- Early check-in and late check-out, if available
The Peninsula Pen Club
Brownell Travel is among select luxury travel companies invited to join the Peninsula Pen Club.
As a guest within The Peninsula Pen Club Program, you can enjoy:
- “Peninsula Time” – Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities
- Fully daily set breakfast for up to two persons
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival
- Complimentary 30-minute extension on any 50-minute body or facial treatment(excluding manicures/pedicures)
- Unlimited in-room wireless Internet access
- Use of fitness center and swimming pool
- Turn-down service
Additional Preferred Partnerships include:
- Abercrombie & Kent 100 Club
- Dorchester Collection Diamond Club
- Holland America Premium Preferred Agency
- Lindblad LEXleader
- Mandarin Oriental Fan Club
- Rocco Forte Sir Rocco’s Knights
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Top Producer Council
- Seabourn Pinnacle Society
- Silversea Society